"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Stephen Meader Books Republished

We've been using Truthquest History for the past three years. We love it, because we love living books and don't care for textbooks. It's always interesting to try to find the older books which are no longer available in public libraries. When we do come across one, we find them to really be worth the effort! I don't believe we've ever been disappointed by a Truthquest recommended book. It is quite frustrating for me to hear that something is "fabulous, but too rare to find". That is like pouring salt on a wound!

Imagine my surprise when I found this website which is reprinting Stephen Meader's books! Yippee! If you have boys, or even if you don't, you will want to check out these books. Now, I know they aren't cheap, but given that they would be lost forever to most of the reading world, they're a bargain!

No comments: