"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

God Provides




God provides. We know it. We've read it. Some of us believe it. Many of us have experienced it. Many of us will have to experience it. Understanding it, though, is often a different matter. Though we've read His story in the Bible, our perspective, or our knowledge is often limited to our own experiences. We know that there are profound purposes for the telling and retelling, but the familiarity of the oft retold stories becomes a barrier to believing and we just forget. We forget why He gave us His Word.

I was so excited to see this offering today! First of all I love, love, love Dean Jones! What an amazing man of God, as well as an amazing actor who is putting before us some incredible resources. Crown Financial Ministries, the group that Larry Burkett began to provide us with Biblical counseling in regard to stewardship of money, has now made these series of films on God's provision. I really can't wait to see them!

Go here to see the trailers for each film.

No comments: