"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Historical Supplement From An Unlikely Source

Here is a great resource that I heard about over at My Home Sweet Home.

There have been so many times, in our history studies, that we have seen the hand of God and His Providences through weather! Whether it was a "mysterious" fog that appeared at the crossing of the Delaware, or a "sudden clearing" of weather to allow for an escape, God is sovereign. These history shows by the Weather Channel called "When Weather Changed History", are pretty neat. Of course, they don't acknowledge God, but WE know! Be sure to scroll through the list for Full Episodes that are available.

Being non-TV watchers, I appreciate that the Weather Channel would make this available online. See what you think.

No comments: