"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Strategic Purchase


I admit it. I intentionally bought a poster of the presidents before the election. Yes I did! This in no way means that I think Obama will win. It just means that if he does, I don't want his face looking at us all day. Shameful, I know. But there you have it.

If you would like your very own pre-election presidents poster, it's not too late.

_____________________________

I've read some really great posts regarding this election and why to vote. Gain A Little Perspective on the No Vote.

Understand God's promise to Fight For Us at Generation Cedar.

2 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

Hope for the best; prepare for the worst?

Stacey said...

amen and amen!
wonder if amazon ships to spain...