"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Friday, October 03, 2008

More Totally Cool Computery Stuff!

I guess I'm on a roll! I just keep having the neatest resources fall into my lap...literally...laptop...get it? Oh my! So.....

You gotta love milk, right? How about the neatest grocery/shopping list maker/organizer/sorter/ printer gizmo? Try Don't Forget The Milk.

THEN, as if that isn't good enough, try an incredible list management/tast organizing fiend (in a good way!) program called Remember The Milk!

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

When we were at the Leadership "Advance" (thanks, Ray!) the words deliberate and purposeful really struck a chord with me, and I realized how haphazardly I tend to live life. I was challenged to improve in those areas and I immediately thought of you! Those are two words that so adequately describe you and I appreciate your inspiration so much, even by simply posting resources like this!

Aren't we overdue for a playdate???