"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Monday, November 03, 2008

5 & 40+ = :(


Bet you're wondering what THAT's about--"5 & 40+ = :(". If you're guessing I'm not happy about something, that would be true. And the 40+ has nothing to do with my age--though it is mmmmm...accurate. No. Here is the hard truth:

Baby girl is now 5. And she's over 40 lbs. AND. My back is SHOT. I CANNOT pick her up anymore unless I'm okay with a wheelchair in my future.
That being said, I'm sad. She's a snuggly girl who loves being in her Mama's arms. Thankfully, she doesn't mind it being in a chair.

The chiropracter has spoken.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Brandie weighs 52 pounds and is off the charts for her heighth. She doesn't understand why I can still pick Haleigh up. Haleigh only weighs 27 pounds! She's very petite. It's amazing to me how two sisters can be do different!

Blessings--
Dana

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you. Hope you are feeling better.