"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Few Thoughts


It's not about us...
It's about God.

It's not about what will happen in the next four years, or our lifetime,
or even the lifetime of our children...
It's about eternity.

God doesn't care much for nations that turn their back on Him...
This nation has turned their back on Him...
long before now.


The Israelites wanted an earthly "king"...
They got one!
And slavery...for 400 years.


God is faithful.
His mercies are new EVERY morning...
Even THIS morning.

Our God Reigns!

Let there be no mistake on that.

Rom 13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

Dan 2:21 He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding;



2 comments:

Stacey said...

Amen to this post!
No, you did not offend at all on my post...I loved it! and in fact, I responded too. I later deleted it because of our ministry here...I sure don't want any "D's" to have cause NOT to come to the Villa and thus NOT hear the gospel! KWIM?
I don't think the article was the issue, just my "us vs. them" so I may put the link back up, just not my commentary! :)

Netherfieldmom said...

You are so right!