"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Starting Over

It's blog moving time. I know it's been awhile and I've hemmed and hawed and prayed over what to do with this blog. Due to circumstances beyond my control, we're in need of a change. This blog will go bye-bye after this post hits the feed readers. All content will be moved to my new location. For privacy reasons, I will not post the new location here, but will need you to check in with me for the link. Feel free to email me at melissawilhoite@gmail.com, or check with me on Facebook! Be sure to tell me who you are so that I can say hi and send you the link. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

Of course you know that I need to have your new link! ;) You should be able to reply to this e-mail with it. I've been catching up with my feed reader today, and it's amazing how few recent posts there are and how few people have commented. Facebook and Twitter have really devastated the blogosphere!

I meant to call you today about keeping the kids. As it turned out, the family who brought dinner over last night offered to take the girls home with them to spend the night. It's 9:30pm the next day, and they're still not home. Ethan had a Scouts thing for part of the day, so it was rather quiet around here. I slept a lot. I am going to take you up on a date night sometime. :) Love you, friend!