"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Thursday, June 19, 2008

From the List: Strawberry Pickin'

It has taken me almost nine years to pick strawberries. I jest not! From the time son was born, I wanted to take him. It finally happened, minus the son who was gallivanting with a friend instead. Daughter and I hit the "patch" and did some pickin'. Even with the recent rains flood waters we were able to make it through the mud. We had a good time in the sweltering heat of that day, and loved the ensuing treats! Cross that one off my list!




1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

What a lovely mother-daughter outing!
Did you go to Watermans? That's where we always went growing up. I didn't make it this year, though I wished too. I have fond memories of pickin' berries in the hot summer sun!