"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Fight For Our Liberty Continues



What this representative says is profound! It's too bad many aren't listening. I hope you watch it. It's just 2 min...

I haven't said anything (here) about the election. I've posted my support of McCain and Palin in the sidebar, but I haven't shared the fact that sometimes I feel I do so in sheer panic over what a Obama/Democrat government will do with my liberties. This bailout? Not so hot. I was always taught there are consequences to our actions. Deep pockets seem to have forgotten that and the not so deep pockets with their hands out, haven't helped.

Without the consequences of sin, we do not need a Savior. Oh, that despair to live our lives without Christ! I'm no economist, nor am I a theologian. I'm not even the smartest bird on the block. But I kinda feel like we should be saying, "Let the consequences begin."

Without Liberty, we are SLAVES.

4 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

Wow! THAT was amazing!!!
I can't make heads or tails of what is going on with this bailout thing, but THAT I understand!!!
Thank you for sharing!!!

Tracy said...

Wow! Thanks Melissa! Sounds a lot like a conversation in our house recently.
Thanks for sharing!
~Tracy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sprittibee said...

I'm not living in fear any more. I trust God with the economy and with our elections. I'm voting Constitution Party - come what may. I'm picking up my slingshot and the RIGHT stone and letting God do the rest. I believe Jesus would be voting for the Constitution Party. Not the Demlicans or the Republicrats.