"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Indiana: Where and When

We are in the midst of our Indiana state history and geography studies. This has given us a renewed interest in our state and all it's offerings! As you may have noticed, I've begun posting some favorite Indiana places and events in my right sidebar. I'll continue to add to it.

Here are some of the links I use to find great things in our state. These, and of course word of mouth, are invaluable. Should you know of a link, or a favorite spot I'm missing, please share!

Indiana State Festivals
South Central Indiana Homeschool Resources yahoo group (email notices only: not a forum)
Indiana State Parks
Visit Indiana
Indiana Tourist Attractions
Indiana Historic Places

No comments: