"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Friday, December 26, 2008

Living Math Resource


In planning out the rest of our school year, I realized that daughter's math lessons would not take every day. What to do with the other days? I could skip 'em...

OR WE COULD READ SOME LIVING MATH BOOKS!

You'll never guess which I chose!! :)

I immediately turned to this great site for direction. The fact that a homeschooling mom put this together just awes me! I printed out this list for my 5yo daughter and we will work through the list (which we've already read some of!).

I just love resources like this.

They save me so much time and energy. I just can't tell you--well, maybe YOU know! :)

This site also offers many other great resources including articles, lesson plans, game lists... You just have to see it to believe it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very interested in Living Math's curriculum too. In fact, I've purchased one of her lesson plan sets. After I get it, I'll decide which books to buy. I'd love to hear more about living math in your HS.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such wonderful resources! I always look forward to your posts, because I know I'll find something valuable.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!