"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Monday, December 29, 2008

Tweet, Tweet!


I took the plunge and joined Twitter (It's all Renae's fault!). I was very skeptical and unsure, but right away I liked it. It's a neat way to keep up with folks in a more personal way than just blog reading and commenting. So, if any of you are signed up, or want to, you can find me here. NOTE: BetweenTHEtrees was NOT available (someone else!), so I'm just BetweenTrees! It's fun :)

You can see my updates in my sidebar...but you can't participate unless you join!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no. What have I done? ;)

Glad you're there and that you like it. Just don't get so distracted that you forget to blog. (I wouldn't know anything about that.) :P

Daisy said...

LOL. I've had fun this morning. Now I've actually got to get some work done. Good talking with you!