"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Friday, May 09, 2008

Eight Days

Only eight more days until the release of Prince Caspian. I should say, the very long awaited release. Two years and we can hardly wait another eight days! Son is still in the midst of reading the book on his own. We read it together once before. We figured it all up last night and he has to read 24 pages a day to get it done if he wants to see the movie on opening day. There are few movies that inspire us to such actions. Heehee! The Chronicles fit the bill! I hope we don't have to wait this long for the next installment.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's on the calendar. I can't wait to take my son!

Melissa said...

We are scheduled to see it with our school group the day it is released!! We are nearly done reading the book; last time we listened to the Focus on the Family Radio Show.

Exciting!

Melissa
www.homeschoolblogger.com/melissal89