"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Strategy

It's funny what you can get away with when you don't tell your children what you are up to. My son had no idea I was doubling his math lessons for the past week or so. He's had no idea that I waited till his favorite part of math--geometry--to pile it on just so we could finish sooner.

He knows now. He was so surprised and delighted to find out he was doing so much more than he thought. AND, that he was going to be finishing lessons sooner because of it.

Strategy. We moms can use a little strategy now and then, don't you think? Now if I can just think of a strategic way to get everything else done...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I bet he is so excited and has such a sense of accomplishment.

Melissa said...

How did you get away with that! My kids would have been on to me like crazy!

But, way to go!

Blessings,
Melissa
www.homeschoolblogger.com/melissal89

Kate said...

Good job with the mommy strtegy! I may just have to borrow this idea. Thanks! :-)