"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Freckles


These are my freckle-faced wonders, with fresh freckles from the Florida sunshine!





I rejoice in knowing our Heavenly Father counts each one and while I tell my children how beautiful they are, freckles and all, I also tell them that "pretty is as pretty does". May their hearts and minds reflect the love of Jesus Christ in all they think and do. Father, make them wholly yours!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracy said...

My Dh has them and my Dd has a few...I love them!

Shannon said...

Your kids are beautiful! I have freckles, and I love the idea of God counting each one. :)

Thanks for dropping by my blog!
Blessings,
Shannon @ Song of My Heart

Kathy said...

Ah, so precious! We're big freckle-lovers here.:-)

Kathy @ www.restorationplace.typepad.com