"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Friday, January 09, 2009

What To Do?

My family is vacationing at the moment. The sun is shining, though ice is coming down at home. We are eating sand (I hate when that happens!) and drinking sunscreen. But it's ALLLLlll good! I've got Karen Andreola's "Charlotte Mason's Companion" and it is a FAbulous read. Sooo much to think about, which is about all that I have to do while here! :) I'll be back to regular posting in no time for as great as Florida sun is, it too shall pass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,

I'm in Florida! I live here! It is nice weather right now, finally a little cooler so that I can actually wear a long sleeve shirt in the evenings without sweating. I hope the weather thaws you out. CM Companion is one of my favorite homeschooling books!

I'm down in Miami, but we travel with my husband all over Florida. Maybe next time we could arrange to visit with each other! Your blog has been a blessing!

Betty

Daisy said...

The CM Companion is one of my favorite books. I hope you are enjoying yourself in Florida!

Kayluray said...

I love the Charlotte Mason Companion so much that this year I decided to host a book discussion at my house. We meet once a month and discuss the various topics in the book, have "show & tell" and have dessert. Every time I reread a chapter from this book, I am so encouraged. It has been a real blessing to me and my family.
Patti

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa!

Your site is such a blessing and inspiration! So when you return back to the land of ice and snow, you'll have to share how you made the transition with the family to the CM life. Looking forward to catching up. You and S.R. need to bring the kids up for a day in country!

Warm regards,

Tammy