"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lost, But Not Found

There is nothing more frustrating to me than losing things. And I do it all the time. Just recently we had the tragic loss of a lovey (daughters) and now I'm suffering the tragic loss of all my winter jammers.

That's right. I cleaned out the closet and set a nice, neat stack of winter jammers in a nice, neat spot next to the Goodwill bag. You get the picture? Enter son who, with a smile on his face, offers to help Mama. Fast forward a few weeks and enter a chilly night. No jammers. I tore the room and closet apart before realizing how gone they really are.

Oh. And that's not all. Desperate me, crying over one particularly favorite old pair, drives cross town to Goodwill dump sight in "hopes" they'll still be there. Hello! Goodwill has a turnover of about a day! So if you happen across a really awesome pair of 4 yr old, red floral Eddie Bauer flannel jammers? They're mine. I want 'em back!

1 comment:

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Awww, don't you just hate that! I've accidentally given away a couple of things, too. Maybe you'll find a fabulous deal on some new ones. :-)