"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Pilgrim's Progress Favorites

Truly a classic, Pilgrim's Progress comes at us in many forms. Our favorites include the book, Dangerous Journey, with the audio/video series presented here (scroll down). We also love the children's version that's called, The Progress of Pilgrim Mouse.

Then there's this fabulous dramatized audio version from AIG.

And now there's this movie that looks like it'll be interesting (watch the trailer): Journey to Heaven.

I'm sure there are more, beyond the original, but I thought we'd share these few gems!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

These look great! We bought the Hark Entertainment audio version before I knew about the others. I'm going to look into the Mouse version. Sounds cute.