"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Monday, April 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: April 14-20


I took a break from posting Menu Plan Monday, but I'm still planning! I just can't always get it posted. So here is this week's effort.

Monday
B: Oatmeal w/yogurt and oranges
L: Sliced chicken, cheese sandwiches w/salad, applesauce
D: Leftover Pork roast, carrots and plums

Tuesday
B: Walnut Waffles, w/turkey bacon and fruit
L: Raman Noodles w/egg and peas, sliced apples
D: Lemon Poppy Turkey Burgers, Salad & toasted, fresh homemade bread

Wednesday
B: Scrambled eggs w/ham & cheese, and cantelope
L: Mac & Cheese w/Broccoli & fruit
D: Taco Bake w/salad

Thursday
B: Homemade Granola w/yogurt & bananas
L: Sunflower Seed Butter & Jelly, mixed veggies & apples
D: Spaghetti, Green Beans & Corn, Garlic Bread

Friday (Homeschool Convention Day! Husband with our kids +3 more kids! He's so good!)
B: Pancakes w/Sausage & Oranges
L: Grilled Cheese w/salad & fruit
D: Pizza

Saturday (Convention; Day 2)
B: Oatmeal w/Yogurt & Bananas
L: Leftovers w/salad
D: Out

Sunday
B: Homemade Mueslix Cereal & Grapefruit
L: Eggs & Sausage & fruit
D: Texas Chili & fruit

For more Menu Plan Monday, visit Laura and "I'm an Organizing Junkie"




No comments: