"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Thursday, April 10, 2008

We Interrupt Spring...

...for raging Spring Fever--no! Really! Such fun. Baby girl came down with a high fever--105! degrees--on Sunday and it's been a slow recovery ever since. Tuesday, it was bucket time. Oh yes! Nothing would stay down. My poor baby. I thought we finally had a break in her temp on Wed., then it bounded back up to 103 degrees in the afternoon. She's now getting her appetite back, but is very peaked. I have high hopes for today. She woke up without a temp., but her midnight doses may not have worn completely off yet. We're all going a bit stir crazy being cooped up all week, especially me with so much to do in the yard. And now rain and storms are moving in. And now you know why I've been posting so much!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Poor girl! She looks so sweet. I pray she is feeling better quickly.

EEEEMommy said...

Wow! 105 is a scary high number. I hope she's feeling better today! I'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor baby! She looks so peaceful sleeping, though.
Deb
www.AsWeWalk.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

I hope she feels better soon!