"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Clean Off Your Desk Day



Thanks to my good friend, Jennifer, I was forced to consider taking action on National Clean Off Your Desk Day (Monday, Jan. 14). Since I don't have a "desk", I decided to include the children and make a contest of school "desk" cleanup. Each child was bribed, uhhh...I mean rewarded with a piece of candy. I know what you're thinking--a mere pittance, but they were thrilled! Daughter was the first one to jump on the band-wagon, so she got her picture taken. The results were spectacular--for however long it lasts.


Of course, son later asked me about my desk. "What desk?" I asked. "The CRAFT table (desk)," he firmly replied. Let's just say I'm in big trouble!

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

Ugh! My blog reader has not been updating and here you are at Blogger and now I have to catch up. I've been thinking about moving myself, I have a friend who can't access my HSB blog for some odd reason and it seems like the majority of my friends have moved. You'll have to let me know how you like Blogger compared to HSB.