"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

News with Biblical Relevance

I thought I'd share about a fabulous e-newsletter that I get from Koinonia House. It shares Biblically relevant news, helps to understand Biblical prophecy in light of world events, and is very informative in understanding some of the actual structure and laws behind our own government. For instance, they did an article a couple of weeks ago on the Federal Reserve. I had no idea is wasn't part of our federal government, but is privately owned!

This week's newsletter shares about inflation and what it really is. I'm inept when it comes to understanding these things, so I find this info very helpful. Also, it shares about some church bombings in Iraq. Did you know there were 7 Christian churches bombed on Jan. 6th in Iraq?

I encourage you to sign up and to read about the background of an incredible Biblical teacher, Chuck Missler. Our family has really enjoyed his books and CD's which really teach you how to understand ALL of the Bible as ONE story. You can sign up for the e-newsletter here.

They also offer a mailed magazine which has much of the same info and more. I believe it's free.


No comments: