"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Excellent!

I've been chosen by Kathy at Restoration Place for the Excellent Blog Award. I am very, very flattered. The guidelines require passing this on to ten excellent blogs. Wow! That's a tall bill to fill. You all have such excellence about you and many of you already have this award! For now, I'll mention a few that you may want to check out.

Melissa at In the Sparrow's Nest. Her excellent nature study posts have encouraged and inspired! We also share the same name which is excellent in itself!

Crystal at Biblical Womanhood. Crystal's blog is filed under "inspirational". She has a great way of sharing the day to day and also stimulating your thought process. I've picked up several good ideas from her.

Jennifer at Scraps and Snippets is a motivator full of more of those good ideas you homeschool moms keep sharing!

Angel at For the Sake of the Call. Angel is one of my dearest friends and I am blessed. She shares her wisdom, her growing pains, and her victories so transparently that you can't help but know you've met a sister.

Renae at Life Nurturing Education. Renae is also a motivator--specifically in her use and knowledge of teaching principally and Biblically. I so appreciate her Godly wisdom and know you will too!

Netherfieldmom at Under the Grow Light. This fine woman has brought some joy to my weariness, especially with her comments! Her excellence as a side-by-side comrade shines through!

There are so many excellent blogs out there, because there are so many excellent women! I'm only listing six because of overload in my tiny brain! Consider this just my personal introduction to a few. Some of these women are old friends, while some I'm just getting to know! Either way, they've blessed me with their excellence so I pass on this award!

4 comments:

Netherfieldmom said...

Melissa, I'm so flattered! I am always wishing for more time to read your blog! I do live close by you, I'll bet. We should meet at the homeschool convention, with EeeeeMommy too. I can apologize for hammering her about co-op. I'll try to live up to the Excellent banner. Glad to know you, too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sweet words to encourage me on this busy Saturday. I'll continue striving for excellence!

EEEEMommy said...

You are such a blessing! :) Thank you, sis! :)

It was great to talk to you this afternoon! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Melissa! That was so sweet of you. I think your blog is pretty excellent as well...and your name!

Blessings, Melissa
www.homeschoolblogger.com/melissal89