"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So Proud!

We are so hard on CD's and CD players! We've gone through several. We drag them around the house, from room to room till they fall apart. We decided to invest in a little disc protection and bought an IPod with a boombox dock. I told son he was not to touch it until I had a chance to teach him how to use it. HA!

My son is teaching me how to use it. He's never even seen an IPod before (sheltered?!!!) yet he has had no difficulty in the workings. I have. Lots of difficulties. Technically defunct. That's me. So is a mother to be proud her boy has the inherent ability to work an IPod? My brother is like that. Do I REALLY want my son taking after my brother? Do I have a choice? Oh help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, my kids are so much more able to grasp the new technology than me. And I promise I used to be really on top of it all!! Don't worry, your not alone. And yes be proud of him!

Blessings, Melissa
www.homeschoolblogger.com/melissal89

Dana said...

Mark has his good qualities too...he was always very nice to me.

Dana