"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Monday, March 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday: March 10-17

Whew! It's Monday again. Today we are dragging our little footsies as we come careening out of changing our clocks yesterday. We could barely get up this morning. It's almost 1 o'clock and nobody is hungry. We're a mess! On a brighter note...it's currently 43 with a peep of sunshine and promises of no precipitation for at least a couple of days. Of course, we know how accurate weather "promises" can be!

On to menu planning!--I just added my new meal patterns to my menu planning form and even a few regular weekly items to the grocery list. My intent is to get this done BEFORE Mondays from now on so that if husband is doing the shopping, I can hand him the list in the morning. Having to text (Oh no! Email is NO good for Mr. Palm Pilot!) it to him is a ROYAL PAIN! I love my form! (I've also added a new section for forms in my sidebar! I'll be adding all kinds of goodies to it over time!)

So here are the specifics added to my meal patterns for this week. What's not listed are the regular, repeat items to fill in, and the vegetable and fruit selections.

Breakfasts:
Gingerbread waffles
Anchor Watch Orange French Toast
Scrambled Eggs
Johnny Cakes

Dinners:
Sesame Chicken
Stuffed Pork Roast
Fettucine Alfredo w/Prosciuto
Tacos
Colorado White Chili
Chicken Garlic Pizza

For more menu plan Monday visit Laura @ Organized Junkie.


2 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

Okay, I'm jealous!
Those look too good to be true. Any of those dinners beat the Tuna Noodle Casserole (yuck) I served this evening. Maybe I should get on this meal planning band wagon. ;)

Canadian Saver said...

The meal pattern thing is very smart!! I will look more into that.

Your menu looks great!!