"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Friday, February 01, 2008

Fresh Pecans


There are few things better than fresh pecans. I've always been a nut girl! :) Baking with them; munching on them--but when my cousin whipped these babies out one Thanksgiving, I was hooked for life. Joe C. Williams Pecans. Remember that name. Better yet, order some. They are soooo good! The difference is unbelievable, it's hard to even imagine. You think pecans are just pecans.

They're not. These pecans are sooo soft they practically melt in your mouth and the flavor is unbeatable! I'm way more a pecan-girl now, than before. Now when I see puny little dried out, no flavor pecans at the grocery, I just roll my eyes. If you get a hankering and try them, let me know what you think!

**[edited to add] Wow! That really sounds like a commercial, doesn't it. Eeek! Well...they are really good!

No comments: