"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

When Things Get a Little Blurry

A few days ago I wrote about my glasses being broken. Well, a little electrical tape and I'm good till my replacements come, but glasses or no, when I stepped into the shower the other morning rather blurry eyed (in more ways than one!) I wasn't prepared for our little visitor.

As I saw him curled up in the corner I screamed and jumped out of the shower slamming the shower door and yelling for the husband. He came running while son went for a stick to kill "it" with. I was totally creaped out...totally nauseous. Yuck! Well, husband killed it and then calmly walked past me without a word. When I asked him why he wasn't getting it out, he told me...

"GET SOME GLASSES!"

So. I did. And then I "saw" it. The little hair-ball. As in, HAIR-BALL--with a tail, mind you. So I swore him to secrecy and he warned me about the wife who called "mouse". Well, it's just too good not to record for posterity. Nothing this exciting has happened around here for awhile! And just so my children will remember, they saw just how fast their mom could "move" when need be!

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

That's too funny! And of course you had to blog it! :)