"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Friday, February 01, 2008

Disappointed!

When we went to bed last night, the local weather was forecasting we'd get 8-10" of snow overnight and 2-3 more today. We got nada--nothing--zip--zilch!

You'd think in this day and age, the meteorologists wouldn't get it so WRONG! There are a LOT of disappointed people this morning--several in this house! Husband was even going to work from home to take the kids sledding! I'm sure they were even planning to close the schools in this area.

We have only had one little 3-4" snow, and it was back in early December.


WE WANT SNOW
!

If it has to be cold, we want snow! Without it, it's just yuck. What can I say. Disappointed. :)

1 comment:

EEEEMommy said...

I agree wholeheartedly! I was extremely disappointed!!! Especially since it means I have to clean my house since we won't be cancelling home fellowship. I'd rather be snowed in with a stack of great books and a pot of hot chocolate!
Last year our big storm was on Valentine's Day...we still have hope!