"He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken. Ps62:2

Monday, February 04, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



I really thought I was done posting for today, but remembered that I had promised myself to do this at least once! So here it is--our menu plan for the week!

Breakfast:
Mon-Almond Vanilla Oatmeal, bananas, juice.
Tue-Oatmeal Walnut Pancakes, all-natural sausage links, sliced pear
Wed-My fabulous home-made granola, clementines
Thur-Hearty Muffins, Scrambled eggs, bananas
Fri-Cinnamon/Nutmeg French Toast, fresh juice
Sat-Whole Grain waffles, sausages, bananas
Sun-whatever's fastest (we can't all be perfect!)

Lunch:
Mon-Mac N Cheese, green beans, applesauce
Tue-Turkey Chili Burgers (leftovers), carrots, apples
Wed-Raman Noodles w/egg, peas, pears
Thur-SunflowerSeed Butter & Jelly sandwiches, baggie salad, fruitabu (picnic)
Fri-Texas Chili, toast w/honey, apples
Sat-Pizza (leftovers; if not, plan B. Haven't gotten that far yet!)
Sun-Leftovers TBA!

Dinner:
Mon-Turkey Tacos w/rice & beans, pears
Tue-Grandpa's lake Fish!, Broccoli & clementines
Wed-Garlic Rosemary Chicken, green beans, whole grain rolls, apples
Thur-Pizza Express (takeout)
Fri-Sloppy Turkey Joes, Mixed Veggies, Fruit salad
Sat-Oh! Why can't I decide?! :(
Sun-BBQ Pork Roast, green beans, fruit leftovers

This post explains a little bit why I've listed breakfasts. I've been menu planning lunch and dinner for a few months. It really has made a difference for us!

For more Menu Plan Mondays, go here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful blog, thanks for sharing your menu for the week.
Thanks
Toni

Lora @ my blessed life said...

You've done a great job with your menu planning! Hope your week goes well. This is only my 2nd week to do MPM and I'm really enjoying it. Feel free to come by anytime.

The Edwards said...

Yummy week! Your menu looks great. I just love your blog, thanks for sharing with us...